Hospice Care Farmington NM
Hospice Care Farmington NM – We have come to believe that home is the best medicine. Home is more than a shelter, home is where memories are. We are therefore, on a personal mission to help each and every senior who wants to stay home do just that. Thank you for giving us the privilege and honor of caring for your loved ones! Our hospice care is one of our most valued services we offer.
We are Medicare certified and accept Medicaid, private pay and private insurance.
Individual is Medicare part A eligible if:
- The individual is certified as having a terminal illness with prognosis of 6 months or less:
- Receives care from medicare approved providers
Hospice care services we provide:
- Physician services furnished by Hospice-employed physicians and nurse practitioners
- Nursing care
- Medical equipment
- Medical supplies
- Drugs for pain and symptom pain
- Hospice aide and homemaker services
- Social work services
- Dietary services
- Full Time Chaplin
- Grief and loss counseling for the individual and their families
For more information about our Hospice Care Farmington NM please give us a call and we will be happy to provide you with further information and answer any questions you may have.